Monday, March 31, 2008

Recapturing Elegance


I was looking for inspiration for my duo green rooms I need to paint up for a colour excercise, and came across this lovely bathroom.
It also made me a little homesick as it is a similar bathroom to the one I designed for our holiday house, which is an old church in the Otway National Park, in Victoria.
This bathroom looks so calm just with the white and the pistachio green. Perfect;the house has certainly reclaimed its'1938 heritage, and retains an easy uplift with just the simplicity of the elements.
Photo courtesy of "Home" magazine

No comments:


Powered By Blogger

About Me

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Hi, my name is Sally. I have decided to use my blog as an inspiration journal for my interior design course, and as a way to catalogue my source file. I have an interest in sustainable design both interior and exterior. My style is to use beautiful reinvented recylcled pieces, and to mix these with modern materials, where possible incorporating a sustainable approach. I hope you find my blog interesting.