Saturday, August 20, 2011

Old Section - Parquetry Floor



To add a contrast to the stone flooring and to give a bit of warmth and age to the older section we are thinking of using parquetry for the hallways, library and family room. The bedrooms will be in a high quality carpet and the wet areas will use the stone flooring used in the new section to provide some linkage.

Marie Antoinette Distressed Grey
Product Code: KAI91PMADCG
866mm x 866mm
Equates to approximately $189.00 per square metre
$145.40
(per panel)
Sale price:
$130.86




This distressed grey parquetry from Schots looks like it could work in these areas.

No comments:


Powered By Blogger

About Me

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Hi, my name is Sally. I have decided to use my blog as an inspiration journal for my interior design course, and as a way to catalogue my source file. I have an interest in sustainable design both interior and exterior. My style is to use beautiful reinvented recylcled pieces, and to mix these with modern materials, where possible incorporating a sustainable approach. I hope you find my blog interesting.