Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ovens Ovens







Started looking around at what's available in ovens. I have always liked the look of the sturdy AGA's and the fact that they can be linked into providing hot water and heat for the house, but I'm not sure how they would work in the Summer for efficiency and secondly as we progress down the age track I want to consider that the design of the kitchen will work as well for us now and it will in our older years. Had a look at the NEFF range and was seriously impressed with the thought that has gone into the design. They are made by Siemens so seriously engineered and are the no 1 seller in the UK and no2 in Germany. Plus for the price of an AGA we could afford 2 ovens including a microwave oven and a serious inbuilt coffee maker with enough money left over for a dishwasher and and sink...not bad. They also offer a free cooking demo on the appliances with a lunch made from the demo a pretty good sales pitch.

No comments:


Powered By Blogger

About Me

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Hi, my name is Sally. I have decided to use my blog as an inspiration journal for my interior design course, and as a way to catalogue my source file. I have an interest in sustainable design both interior and exterior. My style is to use beautiful reinvented recylcled pieces, and to mix these with modern materials, where possible incorporating a sustainable approach. I hope you find my blog interesting.