Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Living Inspiration

I just realized how long it is since I last posted. I would be written off in the blogger world..but lucky for me I have not gone public and therefore no audience.

With sick children and a virus that will not leave our house for over a month despite antibiotics I guess I can forgive myself. And this morning I finally woke up thinking this thing is finally leaving my body...just as well as I have a few catch ups for my course. This being one.

I went on the look out for some inspiration for a presentation work up for a living room, and collaged these ideas from Domino magazine...I am particulary fond of the bold wallpapers and the vintage portraits. Enjoy.

No comments:


Powered By Blogger

About Me

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Hi, my name is Sally. I have decided to use my blog as an inspiration journal for my interior design course, and as a way to catalogue my source file. I have an interest in sustainable design both interior and exterior. My style is to use beautiful reinvented recylcled pieces, and to mix these with modern materials, where possible incorporating a sustainable approach. I hope you find my blog interesting.